The ES Series feature high quality String Ribbon™ panels are made from Evergreen's Solar's revolutionary and patented String Ribbon wafer technology. No other solar panels combine great performance and industry-leading environmental credentials with the ability to be installed on virtually any roof in almost any climate. Evergreen Solar modules are designed to deliver the best performance and dependability. These modules have one of the tightest power tolerances in the industry.
Features and Benefits
- Field performance ratings up to 88.8%
- Power tolerance -2 % for 180 & 190 W, -0 % for 195 W
- Smallest carbon footprint of any manufacturer
- Energy payback as short as 15 months
- Type 3 MC® connectors
- Double-walled, high strength frame
- 5 year workmanship and 25 year power warranty
- Compliant with UL 1703, IEC 61215 and Safety Class 2 standards
The typical relative reduction of module efficiency at an irradiance of 200W/m2 in relation to 1000W/m2 both at 25°C cell temperature and spectrum AM 1.5 is 0%.
Pmp (%/ ºC) -0.49
Vmp (%/ ºC) -0.47
Imp (%/ ºC) -0.02
Voc (%/ ºC) -0.34
Isc (%/ ºC) 0.06
This product is constructed with 108 poly-crystalline silicon solar cells, anti-reflective tempered solar glass, EVA encapsulant, polymer back-skin and a double-walled anodized aluminum frame.