Cutting Edge Technology
As a pioneer with 35 years in solar, Kyocera demonstrates leadership in the development of solar energy products. Kyocera’s Kaizen Philosophy, commitment to continuous improvement, is shown by repeatedly achieving world record cell efficiencies.
Quality Built In:
- New frame technology allows for end mounting with 2400 Pa (50 psf) and traditional mounting under 5400 Pa (113 psf) to support increased snow load
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
- Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology with PV wire to work with transformerless inverters
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections
New Process Improvements
- All solar cells are fabricated with a new proprietary etching and coating process which translates into a ‘smoother’ appearance while maintaining the same gridline and bus-bar design.
- All modules have added crossbars on the back side of the module for greater support and stability in harsh conditions, including high wind and snow load regions.